Hold Tight Handrail, Jamb Mount, Solid Oak and White
Price is per individual handrail.
When ordering your Jamb Mount handrail, we determine left handed or right handed from the perspective of standing at the bottom of the stairs looking up - left handed handrails are placed on the left door jamb and right handed handrails are placed on the right door jamb.
*Please double check that you are ordering the correct orientation.
In many homes, short stairways leading to the garage or outdoors can be worrisome to elderly or disabled homeowners. In the past, installing a traditional handrail to these stairs involved specialized tools to drill into concrete floors, making a solution time-consuming and costly. Our founder Steve Johnson invented the Hold Tight Handrail as an easy solution to this problem. Our handrails mount easily into your door jamb and are set at a standard angle to follow the slope of your stairs. The patent-pending mounting bracket comes with stainless steel screws and was designed to connect to solid wood from two different angles, providing an extra strong and dependable mount. Made by Minnesota steelworkers, Hold Tight Handrails are a strong, dependable and attractive way to bring confidence and security to your home. Features include:
- Strong and dependable railing brings security to short staircases
- Use on one or both sides of your stairs
- Mounts easily into your door jamb with 5 included stainless steel screws
- Patent-pending mounting bracket designed for extra stability
- Perfect for interior or exterior use
- Powder coated white steel and solid oak
- Handcrafted by Minnesota steelworkers
- 32" long